About Me

My photo
Positivity is key to every opportunity and hardship

Friday, May 21, 2010

OBSESSION

It’s been a while since I left writing, now I want to write what really matters not just for me but also for the readers (kalau ada yg baca la kan haha). Becoz now is my semester break so I guess updating my blog won’t be a bad idea indeed…….

Let me start with a very popular and interesting issue to discuss on which is BEAUTY mama hahaha…(the last word tu mcm geli jer kn) I must admit sometimes I go overboard with this thing called beauty……. Very seductive and alluring for female and male to have beauty by their side. I guess male wants beautiful companions or gf or wife or mistress or whatever and female on the other hand wants to feel appreciated and owned that so called outer beauty….. i can’t deny im one of the people who is trapped in this world of undeniably ridiculous phenomenon….

Bila dipikirkan balik,who cares what clothes you wear, what brand it is, we just don’t give a damn (ok im lying) hahaha Ramai yg rasa branded stuff is cool kan … just say yes alia your not gonna die sayin it…..But the problem here is are we wasting our money for those items ….. I blum lg lar sebabnye I blum kerja and with no income, I don’t buy those Prada shoes bcoz I have no money … Tapi what will happen when I do have money…. I bet I will also be spending them in such a way that can be considered wasting…. WHY?? Sbb I love buying, new things just makes me happy hehe to be honest it’s dangerous and now it’s time for me tooooo keep myself grounded....

It’s not just material stuff we’re talking about here, but also the obsession for good hair, flawless skin OMG please save me from this ….. kadang2 I feel ridiculous being myself becoz of some obsession I have on how I look how I dress how my skin color is changing due to the whether bla bla bla it goes on and on. Im 21 now so stop this nonsense alia. The most important thing is that you are healthy and fit (jap im not there yet) see your doing it again ,im just never satisfied with the way i look …..

Some call me crazy when I want brighter skin haha xpe I x marah pun… it’s actually very true when people say jgn sibuk pasal muka 24 jam coz it’s stupid …. Im trying my best hehe Now im trying to uphold to the POSITIVE attitude that I portray to my friends. Don’t be too harsh on yourself alia hahahahaha saying this to ‘me self’ is a bit funny n geli pn ada ….. JUST a small reminder for all  Not all of us gonna live till we’re 100 years old so choose your way wisely, Don’t waste all our time thinking how we should look but Think of what we can do to make this LIFE MORE Meaningful… <3

PS: There should be no problem on having or wanting to look good just that ‘OBSESSION’ is never recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers