About Me

My photo
Positivity is key to every opportunity and hardship

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Role Model



Mama,

A strong person indeed, raising 4 children on her own. Never backing down, never had she shown any sadness and never had she made us feel like we do not have enough.

After arwah's passing, she was the father she was the mother. Providing us with all the same things that we had before.

Educating us to be the best, advising us, teaching us, taking care of us when we just could care less, helping us when we are in a mess, worrying for us when we do not worry enough for ourselves.

She's my very own role model, she's my no.1 best friend, she's my go to advisor, all in all she's everything that a daughter could ever asked for.

Her smile is my heaven.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers